Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Gift Card Holder

I had a few female birthdays coming up and since I am giving gift cards I thought I needed something special to put them in and not just the plain envelope.


The paper was from the Linen collection by DCWV.  The flowers were made from the 5 petal punch from EK success.  I punched out 5 flowers, ripped the edges and then crunched them before assembling with glue in the middle. I added a rhinestone in the middle.
The dimension for the gift card are 6X4.  Score at 1/2" and 2 1/2" fold and tape closed.
The card inside is 3 3/4" x 2 1/4" I used the same paper.  The ribbon is 10" long and is used to pull up the gift card. 
For an accent I took a matching solid piece of paper and wrapped it around the middle and stamped a Happy Birthday accent. 
Please let me know if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment