Friday, February 4, 2011

Hubby Birthday Projects

A few days ago was my hubby's 46th Birthday.  He is not big on making a huge deal for his birthday.  I usually try to do something special for him and they boys love my surprises.  This year I had purchased a new cricut cartridge just for the occasion.  Sweet Treats, it has the cupcake design I wanted and it was on sale!

I used some of my Stampin up paper here are the colors:
Pretty in Pink
Barely Banana
Crumb Cake
Chocolate Chip
Rose Romance
Black
The blue, red and green just came out of a paper pack I had.
I cut most of these out at 10 inches since it was the biggest I could get on my 12X12 cutting Mat.
I think they came out so cute.  Here they are:
I glittered up the accents on the cake.

I added glitter to the frosting on cupcake

The large tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment