Monday, February 21, 2011

My First Toilet Paper Mini Album

Yes, it's true a toilet paper mini album.  Who would have thought I would do one of these?  I watched this on youtube and thought it would be fun to make.  So here is my first attempt.  I really had allot of fun making this.   I really loved being able to finish it one day.  Most of the time it takes me a while from start to finish with any project.  It felt great to be able to say- I did this in one afternoon..

I used three toilet paper rolls
brown craft paint/ sponge paint brush
glue gun
paper pack- any color combination you like
flowers, pearls bling
scallop edge punch
tag punch
ink pad to match paper colors
crop a dile
1 inch ring
ribbons to accent

I hope you get a chance to make one of these. Its pretty fun and I think would make a great thank you gift or teacher gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment