Monday, February 21, 2011

Onesie Mini Album

I have been busy this weekend with a few projects.  One of them is the Onesie Mini Album. Its for a friend's daughter who is expecting her first baby.  It was my first attempt at making something so small.  Usually my albums are the standard size or maybe 8x8.  This was a bit of a challenge to fit it all on the paper. 
I used the onesie die from Sizzix.  It cut out the chip board and all the paper.  Love it!
I really haven't done anything baby in a while so my supplies were very limited.  I made it up as I went.  I also forgot that I had baby dies in the basement (the joys of not having all your stuff in one place).  Next time I will put them to good use.  I was really trying to finish this before Sunday's shower so my goal was Finish it!

Along with a video I will be adding some pictures, hope you enjoy them.  I am really trying to get the nerve to video my work in progress, I don't sit too long to be able to show all the work.  I have three boys, two dogs and hubby who make it harder for me to sit and do my projects all at once. 

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment