Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Boy Onesie Mini Album

I just finished making a baby boy onesie mini album.  I have had it cut out for a few weeks but put it aside.  I have not been sleeping lately and thought I would work on this today. 

I personally think its easier to decorate for a girl.  You can use lace and bling.  With boys you have to get creative with ribbon, but not to much.  So this was a bit of a challenge for me not to bling it up.  I think my next album is a girl and it will be all blinged up. 

I used my Cricut Sampler cartridge to cut out the onesie in 7".  
I used the K & Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy 8.5 X8.5 paper pad.
I had cut 12 sheet of paper since I needed 6 pages and I was matting them on thin chipboard.  I actually used cereal boxes at the same 7" inches.  
I glued the paper to the cereal box and used a brayer to make sure the glue was set.
I used large eyelets to make it easier to bind the book.
2  1" binder rings and 1 doll dress hanger.
The accessories and decoration were found all over mostly Michaels.  Some of it I have had for a very long time.
Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,

    That is such a cute mini album. I just started paper crafting, and I find your blog very inspirational.

    thank you
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Judy! Your onesie mini album is gorgeous! I can tell you spent a LOT of time on it and it was definitely well=spent. I just love K and Company papers but I don't think I have seen the Itsy Bitsy Baby collections. They're perfect, aren't they? I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and following me and I'm here to return the favor. I haven't had a chance to look around much but I can tell by this post that I'm going to enjoy your blog.

    Hugs,
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say AMAZING, this project is the most adorable, cute, awesome....i wish i could have made one similar for my grandbaby when she arrived, however i stick close to card making as i've never attempted something like that....one of these days...TFS!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete