Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Onesie Mini Album

Wow what a week, my desktop took a nosedive.  So new parts coming today and will be assembling it like a mad scientist.  Really think about me putting a computer together with new parts, its really funny! 
My fibromyalgia is in a flare and I can barely move to get out of bed.  Its OK once I stretch and get going but its that time of year for it come show itself.  Its a good think I can still use my arms and hands or I would be really upset.  The good thing is I can still craft and be in my "happy place". 

I wanted to share the Onesie mini album I did using my cricut.  It was from the sampler cartridge.  I cut it out at 7 inches.  It gave me more room than the sizzix die did.  Although you have to cut out more to make all the pages that you would get with the sizzix die.  So it has it good points and some bad.   However I tried not to put so much on this album to make it more picture friendly.  I want the Mom to be able to put bigger pictures and journal more with the tags.

I used only materials I already had, since I am trying to clean out my drawers so I can get new stuff- lol.
The paper was random from my stash , the lace was from hobby lobby. 

Overall I think it came out great.  I plan on doing more of these, especially little boy ones since most people I know have boys.     Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is too cute ! I love it ! I'm following !

    HUGS !
    Alex
    http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete