Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heart Mini Album

I needed time this past weekend and was able to get into the craft room, well lets call it my therapy room actually.  When I feel the frustrations of life, well the frustrations of three teenage boys... enough said, I go to my therapy room.  I wanted to make something with only items I already have.  Which sometimes is quite a bit.  I have really tried not spend any money lately.  Which is really hard!  Shopping is my "other" therapy. 

One of my project this weekend was a heart shaped mini album.  I wanted to make a shape and this seemed easiest.  Well it actually was using my cricut machine.  I cut the cereal boxes first, changed the blade and cut the paper.  Then the assembly wasn't too bad.   Although hot gluing the lace to it was a bit harder on a few fingers than the others, be careful...very careful with hot glue.  My situation is my husband gave me an industrial size glue gun so it comes out in a wider space than what I need.  I think a new glue gun purchase is on the horizon for me.

This was allot of fun if you need any ideas or have suggestions please let me know.  Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful heart mini album tutorial... great job *Ü*. I'm a new follower... it would be wonderful to have you follow me too. **Lots of Hugs**

    ReplyDelete