Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I won an Award! So exciting

Thanks to Rachel’s Paper Crafts   for these awards!  If you haven't seen Rachel’s work you really need to get over there and see what this girl can do!  Receiving an award from someone with her skills is incredibly awesome to me!!!


The rules of this awards are as followed:
1.  Thank the person who sent it to you
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3.  Send this to 15 bloggers

Thanking Rachel’s Paper Crafts  was the easy part.  Telling 7 things about myself and picking 15 bloggers those are the hard parts.  However, I will do my best.  Its not easy to choose only 15 :)


7 Things about Myself

1. I have Fibromyalgia
2. I love to read
3. I can’t cook but I try :)
4. My favorite colors are Pink and Red
5. I collect Mickey Mouse and Captain Jack Sparrow items
6. I am addited to playing Farmville
7. I love chocolate! 
My Favorite 15 Bloggers are just click on their names and it will link you to their blog:

1. Raechel
2. Bella
3. Tiffany
4. Cecy
5. Jackie
6.Tracy
7. Christina
8.  Cricut Chick
9. Crafty Life
10. Carol
11.  Diana
12.  Logan's Momma
13.  Lolis
14.  Shelly
15. Deborah

Please take the time to stop by them and see all the wonderful items they have created!  They inspire me and I hope to pass that along. 
Also feel free to add my button to your blog! 


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, thank you for the awards, I also play farmville, please look me up my name is Lolis Flores, I need neighbors.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon,

    I am Mistyrose and just became your latest follower!!! and I am so pleased that Momo sent me to meet you. YOur work is just lovely and thanks so much :0)

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! Your blog and projects are fantastic! Can't wait to see more!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! Thanks for visiting my blog and following it! So glad Momo sent me and that I am now a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy,
    Thanks so much for the award! Sorry it took me a little long to respond but I have been crafting like crazy for a birthday :0) I really love your projects and I can't wait to see what's next.
    Crafty hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete