Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just catching up and a blogger surprise

I wanted to say a big Thank You again to Momo and to all my new followers.  I am catching up with all of you and your blogs.  I want to make sure that I am visiting and seeing all the really creative things that you all make.  It just blows my mind! 
I have some friends who don't have blogs, but will also be checking you all out.  I love sending them to new friends.   
I want to thank you for those of you who sent me blogger awards!  Its really kind of you.  I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but I will!  I have some I would like to send also, there are so many really great blogs and everyone is so very nice. 
I will also be choosing randomly of course - someone to win a few surprises.  I really wanted to get to 100 followers but that will happen in time I guess.  The lucky person will be chosen by April 3rd.  I will post the winner and contact them.   I will try to take a picture of the goodies when I post the winner.  This is just my way of thanking all of you.
Have a great day and I will post my new creations as soon as I finish them. 

2 comments:

  1. You will make it to 100 in no time at all. :) This is such a Wonderful idea that Momo had and I am glad that we are new blogger friends. :) Congrats on your awards! You deserve them.
    Hugs~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it won't be long before you reach 100! Your blog and projects are so wonderful! Thanks so much for naming me as one of your faves :)

    Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete