Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Album for Friend's Grandchild

I made this album for a dear friend who is having a grandson.  Yes I said it a friend's Grandchild.  And this is not her first!  Yes- I am old enough to have friends with Grandchildren.  More and more of my friends are having them, I guess having kids in my late 20's early 30's puts me a bit behind but I love it and wouldn't change a thing. 

This is just a quick overview of the album.   All of the items come from my stash and really wanted to try to make something without buying anything.  Well I did buy some stickers he he.  If you have any questions please let me know.  :)
The front of the album
It has a pocket for pictures and journaling cards

This opens up for more pictures

This is the full view opened with journaling spot

Frame for picture

This has tags and a pocket for pictures and whatever

This opens up for pictures

Not sure why the picture is turned but this shows the inside view

pocket with tags

I found a cool paperclip and made a tag for it to hold, its shown separated here.

Just room for pictures

Loved this bath time sticker

more room for pictures


This is the back of the album.  she can add a picture to the mat or remove it.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Judy....i just love it. TFS!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool.. You have a little of everything.. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower sent by Momo, so glad she sent me! Your blog is absolutely beautiful. Would love for you to visit by my blog.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete