Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog Winner!

Its so exciting -I want to congratulate "jaaaanice" as my blog winner for my bag of goodies!  She was chosen randomly by random.org.  I just need Jaaaanice to contact me with her information.  If I don't hear from her within a few days I will pick another blog follower. 
I am sorry I have not posted any projects in a few day, my boys are in baseball and we have allot of events to attend this past couple of days.  I plan on getting back on track.  My anniversary is this month and of course Easter!   Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner...
    I know I would love to win some blog goodies..
    Minta

    Momo sent me...
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you checked out my blog.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and check on you, I hope all is well.
    Hugs to you,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete