Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Sunday- Tulips

Sorry it's been quite a while since I have shared a project.  I have not been feeling all that great. I have been in my craft room about an hour each day but have just not completed much, it all in various stages.  Sometimes I can't work on one thing, I work on a few. 

Today's project is Tulips.  I just love them.  Its spring and they start to bloom and it makes me smile.  :)

The stamp is made by Northwoods Rubber Stamps, I purchased it at Archiever's. 
The ink is Memento in black.
I colored the image with Copic markers.  I included a photo of the color numbers.  Although my camera and lighting does not show it well.
Ribbon is from Stampin up- Real Red
Card stock colors Read Red, White and Close to Cocoa




1 comment:

  1. What a very pretty card love the tulips!!!!
    Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete