Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Once again, I can't sleep.  Its going to get old pretty soon.  I am too tired during the day to anything but the normal stuff so I don't get in my craft room.  That makes me pretty sad.  Since I am up now I thought lets get some work done. 


Products used:
Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles large (the two largest ones)
Close to my heart- "Thinking of you"  Stamps
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Jewelry Tag punch
Creative Memories- Express Yourself Dreamy photo mats
White Card stock, Light Green Card stock
Ribbon, pearls, buttons and flowers
When cutting the card fold card in half and place just under the edge on side of the circle to keep the pieces together so the card will open.
When cutting the white card stock and patterned paper use the next smallest circle cutting out the complete circle.  Run the white card stock thru the embossing folder and cut in half.  Glue to top of patterned paper.
Place ribbon over edge of papers in middle. 

Place tag just near flowers.  I used a old small stamp from stampin up (not sure what set sorry)
I added a button and pearls to the front to finish off the front of the card.

(sorry the picture turned) I used this set for the greeting inside the card.
I had cut out extra white circles and decided to use them as the inside of the card.

My Mother's Day Card!

If you have any questions please let me know.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is so pretty. The soft colors and the way you off set the circle are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a NEW follower
    Tuesday was my birthday
    I have blog candy you can win
    Become a follower today
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete