Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas Cards

I have been away for a while.  Who am I kidding it's been more than just a while. My life took me in different directions however the thought of spending money on Christmas Cards when I have supplies  and tools sitting in my craft room waiting seemed unreasonable.  The drive to make cards came back to me so here's a few. 

I used Stampin Up "Scentsational Season" making sure to heat emboss the scents.   The paper is cherry cobbler and white.  I embossed the white card with a snowflake theme folder.  The die for the sentiment is from spellbinder a (labels four). The candy cane stickers came from a local craft store.  


Here's a few more using the same stamp set. 



I used silver paper to make the cookie sheet.  The ribbon is a silver glitter from a Christmas variety pack.  

Another version with different paper accents.  


I layered accents before adding scented stamped images.  The paper came from various paper packs I found on sale.  The card and ink is soft suede from Stampin up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment