Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Stampendous snowmen Christmas cards

I used supplies in my craft room so the paper ribbon and stickers are older. I'm sure you have similar supplies in your favorite colors. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made the following cards with Stampendous stamps. 
 The package says "cling whispered wishes" I'm not sure if that's the name for the snowman.  I do know it was in the latest catalog.  
I used prismacolor pencils to color and gamsol with paper stumps to blend my coloring.   
The sentiment is also from Stampendous. 
The accent paper came from paper pack on clearance along with the ribbon and snowflake sticker.  


  
The above snowman is also from Stampendous. I do have the number. It was from last year.  The set looks like the picture below. It comes with a stencil so you can color the background and not the stamped image.  

I used the stencil on the following cards. I tried the darker image first and found I liked a lighter touch.  I added Stampendous chunky white embossing enamel to accent the snow. 

The product number is listed as FREG021.  It makes 3D snow but do not heat too long and use a juicy versamark pen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment